Design Agency, a student run, community-engaged learning practicum course at North Central College, is a creative environment similar to a real-life creative agency to develop independent art and design projects. Students work with community partners including non-profit and campus organizations to offer graphic design solutions and gain real world experience by interacting with clients and building relationships throughout the design process.
website mock ups,
social media graphics,
1. Tell us about your project through our client form
2. Based on the requirements a team of student designers will be assigned to your project
3. Meet with the team and start working
4. Receive your completed project with deliverables
5. Fill out our customer satisfaction survey
STUDENTS interested in joining our creative environment can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or register for MED 150.
CLIENTS in need of design solutions can fill out our Design Request Form or email us.